Camo 22.214.171.12498 released
We’re thrilled to launch a long-awaited feature in Camo: full compatibility with Safari, FaceTime, QuickTime, and more. This update also enables all third-party apps that previously relied on Camo’s integrations to work natively. Discord, Slack, WhatsApp, and others now run great with Camo without modification.
This new compatibility requires functionality we’ve built on top of macOS 12.3. For users on older versions of macOS, the pre-existing integration system remains in place. You can read more about this update on our blog.
Today’s release also contains lots of UI love, fixes, and Swedish words.
If you run into any problems, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to help and hear from you.
- Feature Camo’s new video plugin is supported in more places than ever, including in system apps!
- Feature Camo Studio now supports audio from Android devices.
- Feature Shiny new getting started screen, helping you get the most out of Camo. ✨
- Feature Camo is now localised in Swedish! 🇸🇪
- Improvement Revamped installer, with less password prompts.
- Improvement The license management sheet has been freshened up.
- Fix An issue causing video to freeze when an Android device in a certain mode was connected has been resolved.
- Fix Installing from homebrew cask now succeeds.
- Fix Fixed an issue where repeatedly clicking the warning button would open multiple warning popovers.
- Fix Fixed an issue which caused the license management sheet to unexpectedly show.
- Fix Resolved an issue causing unexpected disconnections while using Portrait Mode.
- Fix The “Shot on iPhone” overlay is no longer available for non-iOS devices.
- Fix The pan position is now correctly mirrored when using the “Mirror my video” option.
- Fix Fixed an issue which caused Camo Studio to appear in the “Apps using Camo” list after completing a recording.
- Fix Resolved an issue which prevented macOS from entering sleep mode.
- Fix Keybindings to switch between overlays now work even when the settings sidebar is collapsed.