We've proud to be launching Camo Studio 1.7 today. This brings integrated overlay editing to Camo, making it easy to add and edit your logo, profile picture, name, title and branding messages as a lower third or overlay. You can read more about this update on our blog.
If you run into any problems, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to help and hear from you.
- Feature The new overlay editor is here! You can create customisable text, shapes, images, and colored overlays from a wealth of templates, or design your own from scratch without needing additional software. You can also switch between overlays easily with keyboard shortcuts, as well as seeing a preview of what your video will look like, and drag overlays in and out of Camo to share or import them.
- Improvement Camo Studio will now remember the window position and size from the last launch.
- Improvement We've made a change to the default Camo Studio preview setting, changing it to “Scale to fit” for clarity.
- Fix We've fixed a bug which meant that after waking your Mac from sleep Camo Studio would sometimes show video in fast forward for a few seconds.
- Fix We've fixed a minor bug on versions of macOS older than macOS 11 which led to some menu entries having the wrong name.