Today’s update brings some UI improvements, support for certain features on older hardware and an updated Getting Started experience. We’ve also updated some of the technology we use to build the app, which means ending updates for macOS 10.13 and 10.14. Camo Studio 2.0.5 will continue to work on those versions. If you run into any problems, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to help and hear from you.
- Feature Meet the new onboarding experience with our new Getting Started tutorial.
- Feature Unsupported hardware mode. This allows the use of features like 4K resolutions on older phones and ML effects on Intel Macs (there may be performance issues with this enabled). You can enable it in Camo Studio preferences.
- Feature Devices that have been paired for wireless connection appear in the devices dropdown and are available for a quick connection.
- Improvement We've tuned some UI parts of the Camo Studio window to make it more beautiful.
- Improvement In macOS 14.1 Apple removed support for DAL plugins, which some apps use to provide video to apps like Camo Studio. If Camo detects a DAL plugin it will let you know why it’s missing.
- Fix The zoom feature works correctly now with Studio Display with its recent firmware update.