Camo 22.214.171.124 released
It's time for the eighth public beta of Camo, and an important milestone: this build is pretty much feature-complete. We've got lots to polish, and a handful of bugs, but we're getting there.
We've changed how iOS communicates with macOS in this build, so you'll have to upgrade both the iOS app and Camo Studio to use it.
If you've already got Camo Studio, please update it using the "Check for Updates..." option in the main menu. If you don't already have it, you should already have an email from us with a download link. (Check your spam.)
We've not shipped an automated integration with Cisco WebEx Meetings yet. If you can help connect us to the WebEx team that'd be very helpful.
- Feature Add brightness, saturation, hue, exposure duration, gamma sliders. Oh, and they show you what the phone does automatically, too.
- Feature Pan and zoom support.
- Feature Camo supports cheat codes. Put a famous cheat code into Camo Studio and maybe something will happen. We woke up one morning and this commit was in the repo.
- Feature We've added ICQ to the integration list.
- Feature We've added the licensing UI. It works.
- Improvement We don't dumbly let you click "Install Integration" if it's already been done.
- Improvement We've updated the GoToMeeting text to describe how to workaround a problem it has.
- Improvement We've tidied up the onboarding window for iPad users.
- Improvement We've added our iPhone mounting guide to the help screen.
- Improvement We're rearranged a huge amount of things to make this build possible!
- Improvement We've changed the default Camo Studio mode to be "scale to fill".
- Fix We've resolved a problem installing Camo when it's already in "Applications". Sorry about that.
- Fix We've change the FPS dropdown to a label.
- Fix We've partly fixed the crazy auto-focus problem, but we're afraid there's still more to fix.