Camo 220.127.116.1173 released
We’re delighted to bring you a packed Camo Studio Windows update today! This update brings full compatibility with all Windows video apps, including Nvidia Broadcast, WhatsApp, the Windows built-in camera app, and many more! We also have lots of UI updates, including giving you more control on whether Camo Studio should be in light or dark mode.
If you run into any problems, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We'd love to help and hear from you.
- Feature We've overhauled how Camo Studio communicates with other video apps. This brings full compatibility with all Windows video apps, including Nvidia Broadcast, WhatsApp, Splitcam, XSplit, mmhmm, Telegram, WebEx, and Windows' very own built-in camera app.
- Improvement We've made it much simpler to change resolution while using Camo Studio in a video call.
- Improvement You can now set Camo Studio light or dark mode independent of the Windows system setting.
- Improvement We've made a bunch of other minor improvements to the UI.
- Fix We’ve made a change to ensure that Android devices connect to Camo Studio even if they’ve previously been ignored.
- Fix We've fixed a bug which meant that Camo Studio could prevent your computer from sleeping.
- Fix We've fixed a bug which meant that sometimes when double-clicking on our taskbar icon Camo Studio would not appear.