Camo 18.104.22.16867 released
2 novos recursos
We're very excited today to be releasing version
1.1 of Camo Studio for Windows. This update brings Windows 11's rounded corners, Nvidia Broadcast support, a complete overhaul of how we handle video, significant improvements to the new user experience, along with the normal collection of tweaks and bug fixes.
If you run into any problems, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to help and hear from you.
- Feature On Windows 11 Camo Studio now has the beautiful rounded corners you'd expect!
- Feature We've added support for using Camo Studio with Nvidia Broadcast.
- Improvement We've overhauled how Camo Studio handles video, including upgrading to using DirectX 11 where possible. This should lead to substantial performance improvements, particularly on high-resolution screens where we've seen a halving of the demands Camo Studio's makes on your computer.
- Improvement We've also made big changes to how Camo Studio ensures that you have the Apple tools needed to communicate with an iPhone. This will make it more straightforward to get set up connecting Camo Studio to your iPhone, and also means that if you're using an Android phone you'll no longer need to install any Apple tools in order to use Camo Studio.
- Improvement We've improved the experience when uninstalling Camo Studio while still using Camo audio.
- Improvement We've improved how Camo Studio identifies Android devices, and added the option to hide devices which you don't want to use.
- Fix We've fixed an issue which made it possible to lose Camo Studio behind other windows which meant that double-clicking on the Camo Studio icon in the bottom-right of the taskbar wouldn't always make the window visible.
- Fix We've fixed a couple of issues around activating Camo Studio and handling license expiry.
- Fix We've fixed an issue which occasionally led to Camo Studio to be slow to start sending video to other applications.
- Fix We've fixed a couple of rare issues that some users saw when opening Camo Studio.