Camo 22.214.171.12403 released
12 nouvelles fonctionnalités
Today we’re releasing Camo 2. Camo 2 takes all the magic of Camo, improves on it, and brings it to any webcam, built-in camera, connected pro camera or action camera to give them next-gen capabilities. These include beautiful bokeh "portrait" mode, spotlight, natural privacy blur, background replacement, auto-framing face tracking, and cinematic "LUT" filters. Camo 2 also brings support for 4K webcams and dedicated cameras. You can read more about this update on our blog.
If you run into any problems, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We'd love to help and hear from you.
- Feature Camo Studio now works with all cameras! You can now use Camo Studio with any camera you can connect to your PC.
- Feature Camo Studio's interface has been re-worked from the ground up, bringing you a beautiful "Fluent" Windows 11-style interface.
- Feature Portrait mode has been overhauled on iOS and is also now available for all cameras. It can also now be used in combination with AR modes.
- Feature Spotlight mode ensures you stand out in your shot, brightening you up against the background.
- Feature Privacy blur lets you hide what’s in shot behind you, removing the need for jarring video-conferencing background removal.
- Feature Replace mode enables you to substitute your background scene with a replacement backdrop or a virtual greenscreen.
- Feature Dynamic face tracking with auto framing, with and without zoom. This is powered by a new physics engine, bringing face tracking which is smooth and cinematic, without the jerkiness or dizzying movements that other face tracking solutions introduce.
- Feature We've added native LUT support to Camo. These are cinematic filters which enable film-like treatments to your video. We've included a pack of 18 thoughtfully created presets.
- Feature We’ve added hardware acceleration for AMD, Intel and NVIDIA for non-phone cameras.
- Feature The Camo Studio overlay editor is now available on Windows. You can create customisable text, shapes, images, and coloured overlays from a wealth of templates, or design your own from scratch without needing additional software. You can also switch between overlays easily with keyboard shortcuts, as well as seeing a preview of what your video will look like, and drag overlays in and out of Camo to share or import them.
- Feature To ensure it’s always providing perfectly smooth video Camo Studio now detects any situations where your camera fails to deliver at the requested frame rate, and will show a warning with suggestions on how to fix things.
- Feature You can use the new “Advanced” area of the “Settings” window to specify which device is used for processing video.
- Improvement When Camo Studio is paused it'll now apply a beautiful soft blur to your video.
- Improvement We've re-worked our system tray icon, to make it easier to tell if Camo's video is being used or if there is anything which needs your attention.
- Improvement We've made significant improvements to Camo's performance when using overlays on iPhone.