Thanks for your interest. Please let us know if you write something helpful for users; we'd love to link to it.
- Founded: 2008, London, England, by Aidan Fitzpatrick, Andrew Dancy (see founding story)
- Company values, ethics & beliefs & position on privacy and data
- Press contact for licenses, info: firstname.lastname@example.org, @reincubate
- Notable citations: the Queen’s Award for Enterprise, twice (Britain's highest business honour)
- Product info and download: reincubate.com/iphone-backup-extractor
- Platforms: macOS, Windows (several updates per month, see release notes)-->
- First release September 8th, 2008
- Price $39.95 (limited free edition available)
What's special about iPhone Backup Extractor?
- iPhone Backup Extractor was the world’s first consumer tool for accessing iPhone data, and the first to introduce encryption support, iCloud access, and an API.
- In a world with increasing concern around tech companies collecting and selling personal data, iPhone Backup Extractor empowers individuals to access data held on them by tech companies.
- iPhone Backup Extractor has been used in a number of studies, including this one from Columbia Journalism Review and nearly 30 academic papers
- Product info and download: reincubate.com/camo
- Platforms: macOS, iOS, iPadOS, Windows (Android coming soon)
- First release July 16th 2020 (public), May 22nd 2020 (beta)
- Price: $39.99, £34.99, €33.99 (plus EU VAT) for a 12 month license (limited free edition available), monthly license at $4.99 and life at $79.99
- Launch announcement (earlier beta announcement )
What's special about Camo?
- Using Camo with a recent iPhone will give users better video quality than any webcam on the market. iPhone cameras are incomparably better than the camera in any internal or external webcam.
- Camo's aim is to get users as close as possible to the quality they'd get with a $2,500 DSLR + Cam Link setup — without the cost.
- Camo is suitable for non-technical users, doesn't include intrusive ads, has full iPad support, and supports Dark Mode on iOS and macOS.