In our second update to Reincubate Relay 3, we're adding improvements for iOS 13 and a number of important reliability enhancements.
- Feature Added right-click menu to devices with "Remove encryption" and "Enable encryption" options.
- Improvement iOS 13 devices won't relay call history unless the device has been configured to create encrypted backups. Relay will now prompt users and guide them through this process. It'll only ask once, so if they choose not to, it won't keep bothering them.
- Improvement We've changed a few things behind the scenes in the way we prepare Relay for distribution.
- Fix Fixed a nasty edge-case bug where losing connectivity whilst syncing could lead to subscription permissions being reset.
- Fix Fixed an issue where Relay might silently closed if a particular sort of problem occurred whilst syncing, and fixed a related issue where corrupt sync data could cause a crash.