asrelay 18.104.22.1684 released
We're thrilled to release version 3 of our Relay tool today, and as we do so, we're renaming it:
asrelay is now
Reincubate Relay. We've done this in part as we make our product naming simpler and clearer. Reincubate Relay 3 brings a significant change:
- Feature We now synchronise with devices directly rather than relying on iTunes backups, and can do so over USB or Wi-Fi. Users of the API can request data from a device on demand, and the API will request data every 24 hours unless instructed otherwise. 🎉 For more on this, check out the API docs or reach out to us directly.
- Improvement Added date of last sync and sync progress to the UI (sync progress is an estimate).
- Improvement Startup is now faster because Relay no longer needs to load and decrypt all known backups on launch before it is possible to interact with the app.
- Improvement Double-clicking the system tray icon on Windows now opens Relay's main Window.
- Improvement Application properties are now better formatted on Windows.
- Improvement Reincubate Relay is no longer shown as
asrelay.views.WPF in Windows 10 notifications.
- Fix Fixed a bug where Relay wouldn’t trigger a notification asking for the new password if a backup’s password changed.
- Fix Fixed a bug where device images and names only updated after a check in with the API.
- Fix Reincubate Relay could look wrong on macOS when dark mode was enabled for some users. We've resolved this now.