We're excited to be launching Relay 3.1.9 today, which includes significant improvements to how we communicate the progress of syncs along with a number of smaller improvements and bug fixes.
If you run into any problems, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to help and hear from you.
- Feature We've significantly improved how the progress of syncs is communicated. The "Sync status" column now shows which stage of the sync Relay is currently on, and makes incremental progress clearer.
- Improvement Details on how to grant permission for Relay to access pre-existing backups has been updated to match the design on the latest version of macOS.
- Improvement We've tweaked logging a little to add a few additional details, and fixed an issue which led to the logs including a Reincubate support email address in white-labelled builds.
- Fix We've fixed a bug which prevented syncs from completing if the user unshared and then re-shared a device while Relay was uploading files.
- Fix We've fixed a rare issue which a couple of Windows users had reported when copying the pairing code.