If you'd like to learn more on iOS forensics or data recovery, we can recommend a handful of resources.
General resources from Apple
- "Apple Support for the iPhone" apple.com
- "Apple iPhone Support Communities" discussions.apple.com
- “iPhone and iPod touch: About backups” support.apple.com
- “Backing Up, updating, and restoring your iPhone and iPod touch software” support.apple.com
- "Technology, security analysis blog section" reincubate.com
- "How to decrypt encrypted backups" stackoverflow.com
- /r/computerforensics's FAQ reddit.com
- The iPhone Wiki theiphonewiki.com
- ricloud API documention reincubate.com
- DeviceIdentifier API documentation reincubate.com
- "Macintosh OS X, iPod, and iPhone Forensic Analysis DVD Toolkit" amazon.co.uk
- "iOS Forensic Analysis: For iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch" amazon.co.uk
Please drop us a note if you can recommend other great resources.