We're excited today to be releasing a new update for Camo Studio which not only brings a number of bugfixes but also a brand new icon for the app!
If you run into any problems, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to help and hear from you.
- Feature From today's release, both Camo and Camo Studio share a new icon, designed by our incredibly talented friend, Gavin Nelson. We hope you love it!
- Feature We now change Camo's status bar icon in order to show whether the video from Camo is currently being used in a video app.
- Feature Portrait mode can now be added to your custom presets.
- Feature Always stay on top. Camo Studio now sports an option to ensure its window remains on top of your desktop.
- Feature Window transparency. You can now put make Studio partially transparent, making it more powerful when reading to camera with speaking notes behind the main window.
- Improvement We made some changes to the menus to ensure that all of Camo's features are always at your fingertips. This includes adding camera and video controls to the advanced menu.
- Improvement Added support for many more video apps.
- Fix We've fixed an issue with audio recording on M1 Macs.
- Fix Fixed a crash when opening links from the help window.
- Fix Fixed an issue which was preventing the trackpad from being used to zoom, and made general improvements to zoom and panning.
- Fix Fixed an issue which led to Camo's menu bar sometimes being unresponsive.
- Fix Fixed a rare crash for users with particularly unusual machines!