We're excited to be releasing a new update for Camo Studio which brings full support for macOS 12 Shortcuts, preparation for our Camo on Android beta, and a number of important bug fixes.
If you run into any problems, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to help and hear from you.
- Feature Camo Studio now supports macOS 12 Shortcuts! We've added Shortcuts for getting and setting the current device, lens, resolution, mode, brightness, and all the other effects and adjustments offered by Camo. Let us know what you think, we're really excited to see what you'll come up with!
- Feature Added support for connecting to Android devices. To connect to an Android device you'll need version
0.9.2of Camo for Android, which we'll be releasing in the next few days. If you've not been added to the beta yet, don't worry, sign ups are still open!
- Feature We've completed work on VoiceOver support, every part of Camo Studio should now be fully accessible with Apple's VoiceOver screen reader. We're always keen to make Camo Studio as accessible as possible, please let us know if you have any feedback and if there's any way Studio's accessibility can be improved.
- Improvement If we detect any potential problems with Camo Studio such as your phone being connected via a USB hub we'll now show you a warning and guide you in fixing it.
- Improvement We've tweaked Camo Studio's installation process to give you the option of deferring installation of our audio plugin to prevent interrupting your audio.
- Improvement Camo Studio now detects when it's uninstalled, and can automatically remove its own plugin.
- Improvement After updating to a new version of Camo Studio we'll now let you know if you need to restart any video apps to complete the installation.
- Improvement We've made it easier to ensure you're running the right version of our audio and video plugins after updating Camo Studio.
- Fix Added our friends at Clipchamp to our list of supported apps.
- Fix We've fixed a bug which meant you had to enter your password twice when updating Camo Studio.
- Fix We've fixed a problem with installing Camo Studio on macOS 12 beta 3. We're aware of some issues remaining with uninstalling Camo Studio on macOS 12 beta 3, and we're optimistic that they'll be fixed in beta 4.
- Fix We've fixed a couple of rare crashes which a couple of our users saw when updating or opening Camo Studio.
- Fix Fixed a minor UI bug in the toolbar on macOS High Sierra.