Camo 184.108.40.206 released
After lots of hard work, we're thrilled to be releasing Camo Studio 1.3, which brings with it many more highly-requested features and builds the foundation for even more.
If you run into any problems, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to help and hear from you.
- Feature We now support 11 languages! We're excited to have translations for speakers of Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
- Feature Introduced in Camo 1.3, we now turn off your device's screen automatically when it is mounted to conserve power. In Camo Studio, you can now adjust this in Advanced settings.
- Feature You can now export the current video frame displayed in Camo! Look in the File menu.
- Improvement We've completely redesigned the screens shown in video apps when your device wasn't connected.
- Improvement We have added more apps to our Integrations section, including Tuple and Facebook Workplace. We've also updated the information for existing apps, such as Webex (which we now support!)
- Improvement We've changed how Camo Studio behaves when you accidentally launch another version, to avoid interruptions to your video.
- Improvement We have been working hard on performance improvements and building out the foundation for some of our most requested features!
- Improvement We've done a minor reorganisation of some of our controls for consistency across the app.
- Improvement Camo Studio should now use even less resources when not in use.
- Fix We've resolved an issue where clicking on the image to focus could fail.
- Fix Camo Studio could crash if another app had already reserved its hotkey. We now handle that better.
- Fix We've resolved an issue where the window title could display incorrectly.
- Fix For some users, Camo Studio might have been shy and hid behind other windows. It will now come to the front, like other apps!
- Fix We've made some changes to better support the upcoming macOS 11.3 update.
- Fix We've fixed an issue where some sliders with manual entry might have rudely given up on you while you were typing.
- Fix We've also made some smaller bug fixes.