We're excited to be releasing a new update for Camo Studio Windows, which brings support for custom watermarks and a bunch of smaller bug fixes.
- Feature Custom watermarks have come to Windows! 🎉
- Improvement We've tweaked how we display release notes announcing our updates in Camo Studio to make them clearer.
- Improvement Thanks to some helpful feedback from one of our users, we've made a couple of small tweaks to the text used by screen readers.
- Improvement The UI around license activation has been cleaned up a little.
- Fix We've fixed a bug where it could be difficult to read error messages when attempting to log in.
- Fix Camo will no longer crash if you've run out of disk space. Although you've probably got other things to worry about if that happens!
- Fix We've resolved some bugs around license deactivation.
- Fix We've also fixed a couple of unusual crashes seen by a handful of users.
- Fix There was a minor UI issue for users running a very old version of Camo on their iPhone. We've fixed that.