iPhone Backup Extractor 126.96.36.1991 released
We’re back to our usual combined Windows and macOS updates, and today’s is a good ‘un. Sometimes we need to say goodbye to the past, and this release officially drops support for macOS 10.7. It’s to old for us to readily support with our pace of changes. 1771 — as we like to call this new release — includes the following:
- Feature You can now right-click backups shown in the left-hand menu to easily reveal their folder in Windows Explorer or macOS Finder. Neat!
- Improvement The macOS overview pane uses our newer look, making the overview of available data easier to digest.
- Improvement Scrolling through photo previews is much faster on macOS, and resizing the application’s window doesn’t interfere with them.
- Improvement Support for Viber 7.5’s new message format.
- Fix If you’re a fan of the alphabet you’ll love the more rigorous alphabetical sorting of content in expert mode.
- Fix Non-Latin characters were sometimes coming out garbled in extracted notes. This is now fixed.
- Fix Backup editing was breaking in a number of situations. Now it isn’t. Hurrah!
- Fix No long shall extracting calendar entries from encrypted backups take up so much disk space.