Today’s update brings a much requested feature: the scene editor! If you run into any problems or just want to share your experience please reach out to us at email@example.com. We’d love to help and hear from you.
Feature: We’ve brought the scene editor from Camo Studio on PC & Mac to the iPad! Add text, image, shape and web layers to your scene to customise it however you like.
Feature You can now add borders directly to your video feeds.
- Feature Hold down on the “start recording” button to specify a custom name for that recording.
- Improvement We’ve added the ability to resize video feeds using an external mouse or trackpad.
- Improvement Background, filter and scene collections are now removable!
- Fix We’ve fixed an issue that could cause the “pass to speakers” setting to stop working when switching audio inputs.
- Fix We’ve fixed an issue where the titles of backgrounds in the gallery could sometimes be populated incorrectly.