126.96.36.1996 for Windows users only.
- Improvement We've tweaked the installer slightly to help us better understand how well it is working.
- Fix We've added a failsafe for our error handling process.
Today's release includes two small updates.
- Fix We've made a number of internal changes to iPhone Backup Extractor's error tracking and alerting.
- Fix You'd not believe the "maximise" button in an app could cause a problem, would you? Well, it did on Windows. And now we've fixed it. Let's move on and forget about this one.
- Improvement Added support for encrypted backup for the latest iOS 10.1 beta.
- Improvement Added support for expert mode (adding, deleting, and replacing files) for iOS 10 iTunes backups.
- Fix Fixed XML exception caused by password mis-match when opening encrypted iOS 10 iTunes backups.
Windows macOS · 1 nouvelle fonctionnalité 2 améliorations 2 corrections
- Feature For Mac users we have added a warning message to stop large backups being overwritten.
- Improvement Improved the Restrictions PIN extraction from encrypted iTunes backups.
- Improvement Added support for newest version on Hike.
- Fix Fixed Hike message extraction.
- Fix Fixed
NullReferenceExceptioncrash in Expert Mode.
- Improvement Improved experience for iOS 10 digital touch attachments previews.
- Improvement Improvements iMessages usernames extraction.
- Improvement iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, and iPhone SE are now correctly identified.
- Improvement Improved Man menus when viewing an iPhone connected to a computer.
- Improvement Improved images counter for both iTunes and iCloud backups.
- Improvement Improved SMS recovery for non-English messages.
- Improvement Improved support for messages recovery on older iOS versions.
- Improvement Improved support for SMS, Hike, and Line messages extraction.
- Improvement New look for backups loader in the Windows version.
- Improvement Improved filtering system for deleted messages in Windows Preview mode.
- Improvement Redesigned the Welcome screen for Mac.
- Improvement Improved the design of the Contact screen on Mac.
- Fix Fixed Viber messages extraction.
- Improvement Improved speed in App View mode.
- Improvement Improved welcome screen on startup.
- Improvement Improved messages grouping.
- Improvement Redesigned scrollbars.
- Improvement Updated icons in App View mode.
- Improvement Redesigned Photo Stream and iCloud full backup.
- Improvement Redesigned path rename dialog on extracting data.
- Fix Fixed Photo Stream bug in free edition.
Windows macOS · 1 nouvelle fonctionnalité 5 améliorations
Today we're soft-launching the new UI for iPhone Backup Extractor. What do you think of it? We'd love to read your feedback. There's more to come, but today you'll see:
- Feature The message previewer now supports group messages.
- Improvement A new look for local back up folder selection and the iCloud account selection window.
- Improvement A new look iCloud login and 2FA window.
- Improvement A reworked encrypted backup screen.
- Improvement The progress screens have been completely redone for both downloading and loading backups.
- Improvement All sorts of interface tweaks scattered through the app. Can you spot them?
- Improvement Improved Photo Stream recovery experience for iCloud backups.
- Improvement Improved application launch speed.
- Improvement Improved SMS/messages extraction path.
- Improvement Improved preview for group messages extractions.
- Improvement Design tweaks.
- Fix Fixed SQLite exceptions related bugs.
- Improvement Text messages and iMessages are now grouped and extracted in the same location.
- Improvement Improved stability for iOS 10 backups.
- Improvement Improved Location data count.
- Improvement Improved Replace File functionality in Expert Mode.
- Improvement SMS is now Messages in all available tabs.
- Improvement Additional check for the available disk space before downloading a backup file.