This week's a double release week, with our second update to iPhone Backup Extractor arriving today. We hope you like this one, and we'd love to hear feedback on the new ECG/EKG functionality.
- Feature iPhone Backup Extractor now includes a function to enable the Apple Watch's ECG capability for supported devices that are territory locked. We're launching this feature as a beta as it works for some quite specific use cases. We'd love to read your feedback on it.
- Improvement iPhone Backup Extractor will now show full mobile data for backups or devices or devices with multiple SIM slots. In China, that's phones with two SIMs, and in the US and Europe, that's devices with a SIM and eSIM.
- Improvement Occasionally iPhone Backup Extractor would show the preview of the backup device with the wrong colours. Not any more.
- Improvement We've made a number of improvements to
rictlwhereby it won't wait to talk to additional iOS devices if it can successfully issue commands to the selected device.
- Improvement We've added a tooltip on the Windows version to show image metadata when previewing photos, matching what we already did on macOS.
- Fix We've patched a crash bug affecting some iOS 4 users. Yes, iOS 4 is still a thing. You should see our pile of iPhones.
- Fix Forensics mode no longer restates the sender's handle above every sent message in previews; PDF exports as are before.
- Fix Image rotation should now be correct for all SMS and image previews on Windows.