Today's update is all about reliability, we've added automatic upload retries along with a bunch of other smaller fixes. If you run into any problems, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to help and hear from you.
- Improvement Added an automatic upload retry mechanism. This should greatly reduce the impact on sync time of brief network issues.
- Improvement Improved logging: we've added log-levels to make it easier to focus on the important details, added incremental logging of large file uploads, and made a number of smaller tweaks to logging.
- Improvement Improved how Relay handles certain errors when creating a backup, which will make Relay more robust and better able to recover when phones get into an unexpected state.
- Fix Fixed a bug which led to an error being displayed with uninstalling the app on Windows.
- Fix Fixed a very rare bug which led to large syncs getting stuck at the end of the upload stage.