We're thrilled to be releasing iPhone Backup Extractor
7.7.5 with support for removal of the Screen Time passcode on iOS 13.1.1 and above, and with support for removal of Screen Time on macOS through the phone. This once again completes our support for Screen Time passcode reset and recovery across every version of iOS.
We've also taken a deep-dive into message extraction reliability, closing off a number of unusual problems that had cropped up.
- Feature Removal of unknown Screen Time passcodes on iOS 13. ?
- Improvement We've made a few minor tweaks to the layout of the Preferences window.
- Improvement Images on the welcome screen are now even crisper on macOS.
- Fix We no longer count folders as well as files when extracting content in "Expert mode". This led to numbers varying across the app, depending on how we were doing the count.
- Fix In some cases, phone numbers and email addresses which shared address book labels were missed in the preview and in CSV exports. This is now resolved.
- Fix We've fixed a bug that caused handles in WhatsApp group chats not to display (or to display incorrectly) in certain situations.
- Fix When extracting multiple conversations to PDF, each conversation file wasn't always starting at page 1. This is now resolved.
- Fix We've fixed a rare edge-case whereby the presence of HEIC files was causing extraction of photos to fail.
- Fix We've resolved an issue where iMessages weren't always shown in chronological order.