Relay 220.127.116.110 released
3.1.0 brings with it a simpler, more robust interface, and integration with ricloud API v3.
This release is not backwards-compatible for clients using our v2 or v1 API, and clients with legacy integrations will need to upgrade. All functionality available in v2 and v1 is available in a simpler, more robust, and faster form in v3. v3 hugely simplifies the process of working with the latest version of our APIs for combined iCloud and device data.
- Feature We've overhauled the interface to simplify the main window and pairing code. It's now much clearer and easier to support onboarding users. Text in the interface has been made large.
- Improvement We've moved "Check-in now" to Relay's main menu.
- Improvement "Reset settings" has been added to the
Advanced menu. This can be used to easily unpair Relay, allowing the pairing process to be started over.
- Improvement With the addition of "Reset settings", we've taken the opportunity to remove "Uninstall" and "Destroy cache" from the same menu. The app is uninstalled in the usual way on macOS and Windows.
- Improvement We've restored support for macOS 10.10, which we dropped in our
- Improvement Device images now exactly match user devices.
- Fix Fixed a potential crash on launch affecting users who have manually modified their iTunes configuration.
- Fix Fixed a rare macOS-only crash occurring when a user pressed "Open" immediately after launching an un-paired instance of Relay.
- Fix Fixed a rare bug where Relay would get two pairing codes on launch, and show users the slightly older one, making it impossible to pair.