Today's release of iPhone Backup Extractor resolves a handful of issues.
- Fix Invalid symlinks in the backup path are handled properly.
- Fix Screen Time passcode recovery works for devices which hadn't made a backup before. We'd introduced a problem here in the prior build. Sorry.
- Fix We've tweaked the wording on the "welcome" screen, and adjusted a few pixels.
- Fix We've zapped duplicate recovered notes; you shouldn't see them now, and we've also improved the accuracy of notes recovery.
- Fix We've resolved an issue in exports of KML location data. Google Earth Pro loves our exports now.
- Fix We handle changing the default iTunes backup location better now, when another process has locked the folder.