Here's the seventh public beta of Camo. We've stepped back from doing nightly builds to allow us to focus on a few features.
We've changed how iOS communicates with macOS in this build, so you'll have to upgrade both the iOS app and Camo Studio to use it.
If you've already got Camo Studio, please update it using the "Check for Updates..." option in the main menu. If you don't already have it, you should already have an email from us with a download link. (Check your spam.)
We've not shipped an automated integration with Cisco WebEx Meetings yet. If you can help connect us to the WebEx team that'd be very helpful.
We've started working on a big UI update for the release of macOS 11 Big Sur. Stay tuned for more information.
- Feature We've totally redesigned the welcome screen you see when starting Camo on iOS for the first time.
- Feature The help menu is now done and available from our iOS app. Check it out and see how to get the most out of Camo!
- Feature We've made it so that system menu icon in the top-right of your Mac's screen will always reflect the state of Camo.
- Feature We've released automated integrations for apps, including Microsoft Teams, Cisco WebEx Teams, and Skype.
- Feature Hue adjustment is now enabled. More coming soon.
- Improvement We've made the iOS app show when it's paused or disconnected more prominently.
- Improvement We've redesigned some parts on the sidebar on macOS, including the addition of a battery icon so you can keep track of your camera's battery level.
- Improvement In-app links now match accent colour on macOS; you'll spot a number of other interface fixes.
- Fix We've totally rewritten the connection between iOS and macOS and how settings are handled. We're keen to know if it addresses any connectivity problems you had before.
- Fix We've resolved a number of camera orientation bugs. If you find more, please let us know!