Camo 22.214.171.124 released
1 nuova funzionalità
We're really excited to be shipping Camo 1.0.8 today. This includes a number of optimisations, fixes, and a big new feature: presets. Camo Studio includes a set of stock presets for all users to try out and experiment with.
This version of Camo Studio requires the latest version of Camo from the App Store to work: don't update this until you've updated your iOS device. If you run into any problems, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to help and hear from you.
In the meantime, our work towards 1.1 continues, and things are looking good. Camo Studio for Windows is currently in its third beta, and it looks — and works — great. If you're interested in trying it out, you can get on the list here.
- Feature Presets are now live. We'd love to hear how you get on with them. Email us or tweet us.
- Improvement We've added a number of nice optimisations to help Camo run faster and with even lower latency.
- Fix We've resolved an issue where the iPhone's camera wouldn't go back to continuous auto-focus.
- Fix We've fixed some fiddliness when changing lens position, etc.
- Fix We've improved Camo's compatibility with a number of recording apps, such as Final Cut Pro, QuickTime, and ScreenFlow.
- Fix We've resolved a bug whereby some settings where removed on pause, and not reapplied.
- Fix We've resolved a problem whereby some macOS 10.14 users would run into disconnect problems or experience memory leaks.